Chief Executive Officer- PEEPA
Chief Executive Officer
Reporting to the Board, the CEO has the overall executive responsibility for leading PEEPA. This includes inter alia:
- Providing overall leadership, stewardship and vision to PEEPA
- Managing of PEEPA stakeholders to achieve the set mandate
- Managing of all institutional activities to fulfil PEEPA’s objectives and mandate
- Promoting and supporting cross-functional exchanges and operations
- Driving organizational and cultural change, and ensuring all policies, regulations and codes of ethics are cascaded and adhered to throughout the institution
- Positioning PEEPA to be a self-sustainable and revenue-generating organization
- Ensuring effective management of all PEEPA resources, with proper compliance and accountability to national, international and professional standards
Key Skills and Competencies
leading and visioning; strategic management/planning; managing finances and other resources; managing people and driving performance for results; knowledge of privatization/public sector reforms; good networks in relevant public and private sector organizations; negotiating and stakeholder management; organisational communication, advocacy and promoting excellent corporate governance.
A Bachelor’s degree in a Social Science discipline and a Master’s degree in the field of business or finance from a recognized institution.
At least fifteen (15) years professional experience of which at least eight (8) have been in an Executive or Director level position. Experience in privatization or relevant Government agency will be an added advantage.
Applications should include (1) A cover letter and Detailed Achievement CV and (2) a Personal Profile Statement (up to 1000 words). As part of your personal statement describe your strengths in terms of specific achievements and areas of expertise which emphasise those technical and managerial areas of your key competencies and experience relevant to this job. You should also give an overview of your vision and performance excellence focus for PEEPA.
- JOB APPLICATION DETAILSApplications should be sent to Executive Director, REDMA (Pty) Ltd, P. O. Box 1809, Gaborone, or Hand-Delivered at REDMA (Pty) Ltd, Plot 115, Unit 13, Kgale Mews, GIFP or Emailed To email@example.com
Closing Date and Time for applications are Friday, 14th February 2020 at 16.00. Applications not invited for an assessment within two months from the closing date may assume that their applications were unsuccessful.