Flavius Mareka TVET College Nsfas Application
Flavius Mareka TVET College Nsfas Application
Flavius Mareka TVET College has three campuses. The Sasolburg campus has two sites specializing in Engineering Studies and Business Studies courses respectively. The other two campuses- the Kroonstad campus and the Mphohadi campus- are located in the Kroonstad area.
Apart from offering full-time and part-time formal programs at its three campuses, Flavius Mareka TVET College is also proud of the fact that it takes education and training to communities.
Nsfas Open Date
Nsfas Online Application Opens on 1 September and closes on November 302022.
- The NSFAS bursaries are available but they are not guaranteed – even to students who are deemed financially needy through the Means Test.
- Should a student choose not to apply for a bursary, such a student will be liable for full payment of his/her studies.
- Returning students who were funded by NSFAS in the previous year need not re-apply for NSFAS, as the NSFAS will automatically continue to fund if you have made academic progress to the next level of their program.
- The lists of provisionally funded students are sent regularly to college by NSFAS to allow students to be advanced with allowances therefore attendance and retention is maintained.
- It is encouraged that students at all times must attend their classes as travel and accommodation allowance to a beneficiary who fails to meet the minimum 80% class attendance requirement for a particular month in accordance with the DHET TVET Students Attendance and Punctuality Policy 2013 will not be disbursed.
- The NSFAS 2018 Rules and Guidelines administration document is available at the Student Support Services Office and SRC office.
otagouni.com is here to bring you the latest NSFAS news. Kindly check back for more updates
- Only South African citizens are eligible for the NSFAS
- A student must be registered or intend to register to study at a TVET college
- Applicants will qualify for funding if they fall within the maximum threshold of up to R350,000 of combined gross family income per annum;
- Returning students (studied prior to 2018) will qualify if they fall within the maximum threshold of up to R122,000 of combined gross family income per annum
NSFAS covers the following;
- Accommodation in an urban area
- Accommodation in a peri-urban area
- Accommodation in a rural area
- Transport (if you reside up to 40 km from the institution)
- Incidental/personal care allowance
NSFAS-funded students who have a disability are further supported through an additional allowance for:
- Medical Assessment: Limited to one assessment for the duration of the qualification and on request by the Disability Unit/ Student Support
- Assistive Devices: Limited to one Assistive Device for the duration of the study.
- Human Support: To cover the cost of a caregiver, guide dog, scribe, tutor, or sign language interpreter
HOW TO APPLY:
-Please visit the NSFAS website – nsfas.org.za or follow the link on our website – https://flaviusmareka.net
-You may also choose to visit any Buffalo City TVET College Campus – Student Support Service for assistance.
-Please ensure that you have the correct documents (certified not older than 3 months) in electronic format available:
- Your South African ID or a birth certificate( if you do not have a green bar-coded ID or smart ID card)
- ID of parents and/or guardian or death certificate where applicable.
– Pay advice/letter of employment/ pension advice stating income of parents and guardian (SASSA slips are not
required and SASSA should not be included as household income
-Please ensure that you download the CONSENT FORM and that it is completed by your parent/s and or guardian – this has to be attached to your Application form – see flip-side for details
National Student Financial Aid Scheme NSFAS Details
Nsfas Application 2022 Opening Date
Nsfas Application for 2022 Closing Date
How to Apply for NSFAS Application 2023 – 2024
Nsfas Application Form pdf Download
Nsfas Application Form Details
Nsfas wallet account
How to cancel my nsfas account
How to apply for a nsfas bursary
How to qualify for nsfas bursary
Nsfas payment dates 2022 tvet college
Why are nsfas registration dates for 2022
Where to upload nsfas documents
how to unblock your nsfas wallet
How To Withdraw Funds From NSFAS Wallet
How Much Does Nsfas Pay For Food
Why is nsfas not funding students
Can nsfas stop funding a student
Who qualifies for nsfas funding
Government Vacancies in South Africa
Amazon Vacancies In South Africa
Teaching Vacancies In South Africa
Social Work Vacancies In South Africa