NSFAS Application is now open
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Application is available online. Interested applicants can apply for NSFAS online by following the guidelines on this website. NSFAS online application form pdf download has also been released and published on the NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za. NSFAS Application
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) has extended its deadline for student financial aid. Students are encouraged to apply within the period given by the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS).
Are you from a family with a household income of R350,000 or less and want to attend a Public University or TVET College? Then carefully read the following: You are eligible for a government grant from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS).
The NSFAS covers the following; Registration fees, tuition fees, and allowances for learning materials, food, personal care, transportation, and accommodation. NSFAS Application
NSFAS Application General Instructions
Below are the NSFAS Application instructions for applying to the academic year.
- Before filling out the application form, please read the following notes carefully. Make sure that you read all of the sections and that the information you give is correct.
- All applicants should write his/her identity (ID) number in the top right-hand corner of all the pages of the application form and on every page of all supporting documents
- If you submit application forms without ALL the required supporting documents, your application will not be processed by NSFAS. NSFAS Application
- The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) will process only the first application that will be received. Please nobody is allowed to submit more than one application unless NSFAS requests you to do so.
- Your cellphone number or email address will be required by NSFAS in order to reach you during the application process. If you know you don’t have an email address, it is very necessary to create a free email account on Google at www.gmail.com, on Yahoo at www.yahoo.co.za or any other free email service.
- NSFAS will use the cellphone number you provided on the application form to make payment for some of your student allowances by cellphone voucher in case your application is successful.
- If you don’t have a bank account, you need to open a bank account at any nearby bank such as Postbank, ABSA, Capitec, FNB, Standard Bank, Nedbank, or others. Some student allowances will be paid into your bank account.
The closing date for submitting all applications and other completed supporting documents for students who are already studying at a university or FET college, but who are applying for NSFAS financial aid for the first time, is 15 December for the following academic year. NSFAS Application
Once you have been approved for NSFAS funding, you will be covered until you complete your degree.
This, however, is contingent on you continuing to meet the academic requirements. To ensure your continuous funding, all you have to do is concentrate on studying and passing your modules.
Click HERE to Apply Online