Creating Nsfas Account
NSFAS 2023 Applications are now open
Get started by creating a new account.
It’s as easy as 1,2,3,……
- Type in first names (as per ID number)
- Type in Surname (as per ID number)
- Type in your ID number (will your username)
- Type in your own Email address
- Type in your own Cellphone number
- Accept terms and conditions Tick the box provided, to allow NSFAS to check the information provided (compulsory)
- Create a Password, To (protect your account)
ID number, Names and Surname is validated against the Department of Home Affairs database. Only valid South African ID information will be accepted.
Once you have been approved for NSFAS funding, you will be covered until you complete your degree.
However, this is contingent on you meeting the academic requirements. To ensure your continuous funding, you must concentrate on studying and passing your modules.
MORE TOPICS ON NSFAS ONLINE APPLICATION 2023 – 2024