NSFAS Johannesburg Offices
NSFAS Johannesburg Offices
Where To Apply For NSFAS In Gauteng
There are many ways to apply for the NSFAS bursary, here is a list of where to apply for this tertiary funding in Gauteng.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is a government bursary that provides tertiary funding to disadvantaged South African students, who wish to pursue their studies at a public university or TVET college in the country.
The NSFAS bursary covers the costs of registration, tuition and provides students with various allowances. These allowances cover transport, living expenses and learning materials.
Here’s where to apply for NSFAS in Gauteng:
You can apply online by doing the following:
- Go to https://my.nsfas.org.za/Application/selfservice.jsp
- Create a myNSFAS account
- Click on ‘Apply’ and update your information and upload your application supporting documents
- Click ‘Submit’
There are also application centers around the province such as:
- 3 Sutherland Street, Randfontein, Westrand, Gauteng
- 6th floor, 28 Harrison Street, Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Middestad Mall (between Pretorius and Schoeman Street),1st Floor. 252 Thabo Sehume (Formerly Andries) Street, Tshwane, Gauteng
- Old Boksburg Magistrate Office, 13 Church Street, Boksburg, Gauteng
- Sedibeng Branch, Mafatsane Thusong Centre, Second Avenue, Evaton, Boipatong, Gauteng
In order to qualify for NSFAS funding you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Can be a SASSA grant recipient.
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum.
- Persons with a disability whose combined household income is not more than R600 000 per annum.
- Applicants who first registered at university before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Click here for more information on the NSFAS bursary.
Nsfas Application for 2022 Closing Date
How to Apply for NSFAS Application 2023 – 2024
Nsfas Application Form pdf Download
Nsfas Application Form Details
Nsfas wallet account
How to cancel my nsfas account
How to apply for a nsfas bursary
How to qualify for nsfas bursary
Nsfas payment dates 2022 tvet college
Why nsfas registration dates for 2022
Where to upload nsfas documents
how to unblock your nsfas wallet
How To Withdraw Funds From NSFAS Wallet
How Much Does Nsfas Pay For Food
Why is nsfas not funding students
Can nsfas stop funding a student
Who qualifies for nsfas funding
NSFAS Head office contact details
How Do I Withdraw Money from Intellimali
How To Reset Your NSFAS Password
How Many Modules Can You Fail With NSFAS 2022
Will NSFAS Fund Me If I Fail My Modules
What To Do If You Forget Your NSFAS Login Details