Nsfas Required Documents
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS DURING THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Nsfas Required Documents | The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) will require more information from you in order to process your application, so you need to provide the following supporting documents to make sure that your application is successful.
- Provide your own cellphone number and email address
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate
- National ID copies of parents, guardians, or spouse
- The evidence of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 if necessary
- The proof of income of your parents, guardian, or spouse.
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, you don’t need to provide any evidence of income.
- All Applicants with a disability should provide and submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- An applicant who is known as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form. NSFAS Online Application
Once you have been approved for NSFAS funding, you will be covered until you complete your degree.
This, however, is contingent on you continuing to meet the academic requirements. To ensure your continuous funding, all you have to do is concentrate on studying and passing your modules.
MORE TOPICS ON NSFAS ONLINE APPLICATION