Nkangala TVET College Nsfas Application
Nsfas Open Date
Nsfas Online Application Opens on 1 September and closes on November 302022.
Nkangala TVET College Nsfas Requirement
- Completed signed consent form
- Copy of South African Identification Documents of the applicant
- Valid ID Copy of parent/s or Guardian
- Certified copy IDs of persons indicated as living in the household
- Proof of Income
- Visit NSFAS’s official website www.nsfas.org.za
- Click on create account to create your myNSFAS account
- Log in and click the Apply tab
- Fill in your personal required details and upload your supporting documents
- Click on the ‘Submit’ option to complete your application and note your application Reference number after filling in the personal details required.
otagouni.com is here to bring you the latest NSFAS news. Kindly check back for more updates
Who can apply for NSFAS;
- A South African citizen
- Applicants’ Combined household income must not exceed R350 000 annually.
- Applicant’s household income must not exceed R122 000 annually.
- The combined household income of persons with disabilities must not exceed R600 000 annually.
HOW TO APPLY:
-Please visit the NSFAS website – nsfas.org.za or follow the link on our website – http://www.ntc.edu.za
-You may also choose to visit any Buffalo City TVET College Campus – Student Support Service for assistance.
-Please ensure that you have the correct documents (certified not older than 3 months) in electronic format available.
- Your South African ID or a birth certificate( if you do not have a green bar-coded ID or smart ID card)
- ID of parents and/or guardian or death certificate where applicable.
– Pay advice/letter of employment/ pension advice stating income of parents and/or guardian (SASSA slips are not
required and SASSA should not be included as household income
-Please ensure that you download the CONSENT FORM and that it is completed by your parent/s and or guardian – this
has to be attached to your Application form – see flip-side for details