Nsfas Registration Form
Nsfas Registration Form
NSFAS was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act (Act 56 of 1999) and incorporated TEFSA (Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa). From 1993 to 2000, TEFSA was the primary non-profit company in terms of Section 21 of the Companies Act and ceased to operate in July 2000. All existing loans on the TEFSA books were transferred to NSFAS.
The NSFAS Act enables any student to apply for a bursary from NSFAS but allows the board to impose conditions, generally, or in respect of a particular loan or bursary. Such conditions include using the means test and the loan conversion of up to 40 percent of any loan as an incentive for academic success.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- Provide your own cellphone number and email address
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate
- National ID copies of parents, guardians or spouse
- The evidence of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 if necessary
- The proof of income of your parents, guardian, or spouse.
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, you don’t need to provide any evidence of income.
- All Applicants with a disability should provide and submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- An applicant who is known as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
Apply for NSFAS Online
First, you’ll need to visit the NSFAS website and register to make an account.
Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to fill out the online application form.
- This process can take about 30 minutes
- You’ll need to have certified scanned copies of the following documents:
- Identity Document/Birth Certificate
- Matric Certificate
- Latest Academic Results
- Proof of parents’ income (if they are employed)
- Death Certificate/s (if parents are dead)
- Doctor’s Certificate (if permanently disabled)
How to create an Nsfas account
-Log onto www.nsfas.org.za
-Click on ‘register’
A Time Pin to activate the account will be sent to the contact number you submitted. Once you have created a myNSFAS profile, You will then be able to apply online by following the few steps below:
How to apply
-Click on ‘Apply’
-Upload all supporting documents
- Please note that NSFAS no longer requires a signed consent form to allow for the verification of applicants’ details with third parties. Students can give consent by clicking on the box at the bottom of the page before submitting the application.
- Students are not required to certify copies of their documents.
National Student Financial Aid Scheme NSFAS Details
Nsfas Application 2022 Opening Date
Nsfas Application for 2022 Closing Date
How to Apply for NSFAS Application 2023 – 2024
Nsfas Application Form pdf Download
Nsfas Application Form Details
Nsfas wallet account
How to cancel my nsfas account
How to apply for a nsfas bursary
How to qualify for nsfas bursary
Nsfas payment dates 2022 tvet college
Why are nsfas registration dates for 2022
Where to upload nsfas documents
how to unblock your nsfas wallet
How To Withdraw Funds From NSFAS Wallet
How Much Does Nsfas Pay For Food
Why is nsfas not funding students
Can nsfas stop funding a student
Who qualifies for nsfas funding
Government Vacancies in South Africa
Amazon Vacancies In South Africa
Teaching Vacancies In South Africa
Social Work Vacancies In South Africa