Cancel Nsfas Registration
Cancel Nsfas Registration
Do you wish to cancel your earlier application for NSFAS? you should have a strong reason why you want to cancel your Nsfas registration Although it is not difficult, canceling an NSFAS application online is not that difficult and doesn’t need breaking a bone.
NSFAS is a public entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training. NSFAS provides financial help through study bursaries to deserving students at TVET colleges and public universities.
The funding covers the cost of registration, and tuition as well as allowances for learning material, food, personal care, transport or accommodation. NSFAS have been around for over 28 years; assisting over 4 million South Africans to achieve their dreams.
Every applicant is expected to read every section of the application form.
How to cancel nsfas registration online
How To Cancel NSFAS Application Online
Follow the below step-by-step process to cancel your NSFAS application online.
Go to www.nsfas.org.za
Login to your MyNSFAS Account
Click Track Funding Progress
Click Cancel Application
Your NSFAS online application will be canceled successfully.
otagouni.com is here to bring you the latest NSFAS news. Kindly check back for more updates
The requirement to apply for Nsfas
- Provide your own cellphone number and email address
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate
- National ID copies of parents, guardians or spouse
- The evidence of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 if necessary
- The proof of income of your parents, guardian or spouse.
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, you don’t need to provide any evidence of income.
- All Applicants with a disability should provide and submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- An applicant who is known as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
How to create a Nsfas account
-Log onto www.nsfas.org.za
-Click on ‘register’
A Time Pin to activate the account will be sent to the contact number you submitted. Once you have created a myNSFAS profile, You will then be able to apply online by following the few steps below:
How to apply
-Click on ‘Apply’
-Upload all supporting documents
- Please note that NSFAS no longer requires a signed consent form to allow for the verification of applicants’ details with third parties. Students can give consent by clicking on the box at the bottom of the page before submitting the application.
- Students are not required to certify copies of their documents.