Vuselela TVET College Nsfas Application
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) requires personal information from agencies relating to the employment status and levels National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) requires personal information from agencies relating to the employment status and level of income of the parents or guardians of the applicant. NSFAS is committed to ensuring that the personal information obtained from third parties is treated confidentially and to protecting the privacy of the persons whose personal information is made available to NSFAS.NSFAS is further committed to protecting personal information and using that personal information in a lawful manner. You and your parents/guardians are required to provide consent for NSFAS to use and verify the information you provide by signing this form.
Nsfas Open Date
Nsfas Online Application Opens on 1 September and closes on November 302022.
NSFAS Qualification Criteria
- Only South African citizens are eligible for the NSFAS
- A student must be registered or intend to register to study at a TVET college
- Applicants will qualify for funding if they fall within the maximum threshold of up to R350,000 of combined gross family income per annum;
- Returning students (studied prior to 2018) will qualify if they fall within the maximum threshold of up to R122,000 of combined gross family income per annum
NSFAS cover the following;
- Accommodation in an urban area
- Accommodation in a peri-urban area
- Accommodation in a rural area
- Transport (if you reside up to 40 km from the institution)
- Incidental/personal care allowance
otagouni.com is here to bring you the latest NSFAS news. Kindly check back for more updates
NSFAS-funded students who have a disability are further supported through an additional allowance for:
- Medical Assessment: Limited to one assessment for the duration of the qualification and on request by the Disability Unit/ Student Support
- Assistive Devices: Limited to one Assistive Device for the duration of the study.
- Human Support: To cover the cost of a caregiver, guide dog, scribe, tutor or sign language interpreter
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS APPLY:
- Students must enrol in more than three (3) subjects to be eligible for a bursary.
- Only students that were academically successful may apply for the next academic level.
- Ikhala reserves the right to verify the information on the application form. This information will be treated as confidential.
- This bursary is not applicable to employer students.
- Students may ONLY apply for EITHER the transport or accommodation allowance.
- 100% class attendance is expected to qualify for the transport or accommodation allowance.
- Bursary recipients who switch from one programme to another (i.e. from NC (V) to Report 191 programme N1 – N3 or vice-versa) or change programmes within an NC (V) or Report 191 programme during the course of their studies are not eligible for financial assistance.
- Bursary recipients who complete NC (V) Level 4 are not eligible for financial assistance should they want to enrol for another NC (V) programme or Report 191 programme N1 – N3. Buffalo City TVET College Nsfas Application
Similarly, bursary recipients who complete Report 191 N4 – N6 are not eligible for financial assistance should they want to enrol for another Report 191 programme N4 – N6 or an NC (V) programme.
- Bursary recipients who complete NC (V) Level 4 are only eligible for financial assistance should they want to enrol for Report 191 N4 – N6.