SASSA Reapplication | See Details On SASSA Reapplication Below:
SASSA Reapplication For SRD R350 Grant At Srd.Sassa.Gov.Za
How To Update Your Information For The SRD R350 Grant Reapplication?
You can update your personal information for the COVID-19 SRD R350 Grant online. People applying for the grant could update their personal information if it was initially provided incorrectly on the SRD website and/or alter their responses to the screening questions previously asked in their sassa application. This can be done as of Friday 1 July on the SASSA website at srd.sassa.gov.za. Those who would like to update their original screening questions for the April and May assessment Periods should update their information by no later than 7 July
How To Complete SASSA Reapplication?
- Visit the SASSA website at srd.sassa.gov.za
- Click ‘Reconfirm your grant application’
- Login in with your South African ID number and Mobile number
- Update your details
- Resubmit the application
It should be noted that all SRD R350 grant applicants will need to reconfirm/reapply for their grant applications at least once every 3 months.
Eligibility For The R350 Grant
Remember as well that in order to be eligible for the SR R350 Grant you must meet the following criteria:
- Only for South African Citizens, Refugees, Asylum Seekers and Special Permit Holders
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 60 years
- Only for those who have insufficient means, do not receiving receive social grants on behalf of herself/ himself or are not contributing to or eligible for UIF payment
- Those who have no financial support from any other source
What Is The SRD R350 Appeals Deadline?
The COVID-19 SRD R350 Grant has a 90-day appeals process deadline. This means that anyone with a rejected or failed status has up to 90 days to lodge an appeal.
Remember that the Covid-19 SRD R350 Grant has also been extended until March 2023. See how to do the SASSA Status check and also find out what the latest sassa payment dates are
SASSA Contact Details
If you are still not clear on anything or have any more specific questions regarding the Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant) or any other social grants for that matter. Then you should contact SASSA directly with your questions. You can do this by chatting to the virtual assistant at https://sassa.gov.za or try your luck at contacting them via one of the below social media channels:
MORE TOPICS ON NSFAS ONLINE APPLICATION