Sassa Status Check for r350 Payment Dates
Sassa Status Check for r350 Payment Dates | See Details On Sassa Status Check for r350 Payment Dates Below:
If you applied for the SRD Grant and want to check the status of your application, carry on reading.
How do I check the status of my SRD Grant (Sassa Status Check for r350 Payment Dates)?
You will be required to fill in your South African ID number as well as your cellphone number.
What is the meaning of my SRD Grant status?
Once you have checked the status of your SRD grant, you will most likely get an outcome (meaning), that we will discuss below:
- Application complete: This means that your application was completed and that you will be notified each month for your SRD R350 Grant. Be sure to check your verification and payment status every month on the SASSA SRD website
- Bank details pending: Your application or reapplication was received but you did not provide the relevant banking details/ preferences. In this case, be sure to submit your banking details via the SASSA SRD website.
- Reapplication pending: This means that no reapplication was received and that your next step is to apply on the website.
- Period (e.g. December) pending: This means that your application was successfully received and that the application verification period is still pending. Be sure to check back on the status later in the month to keep yourself updated
- Period (e.g. December) approved: This means that your application was approved for the given period. Be sure to check the ‘pay day’ field to be kept up-to-date about when you will receive your money. Should there not be a given ‘pay day’ value, it means that no payment has been processed yet.
- Period (e.g. December) declined: This means that your application was rejected for the given period, and you will be provided with a reason. If this happens, you can submit a request for reconsideration via the website if you feel that the reason is invalid.
- Cancelled: This means that your grant has been cancelled. If you wish to reinstate your grant, you can do so via the website.
It is important to note that all your information must and will be provided electronically (i.e. there is no need to upload any documents.) Therefore, it is impeccable that you provide SASSA with your mobile cellphone number so that you can be reached with feedback regarding the status of your application.
MORE TOPICS ON NSFAS ONLINE APPLICATION