South Cape TVET College Nsfas Application
South Cape TVET College Nsfas Application
The National Understudy Monetary Aid Scheme is a South African government understudy budgetary help plot that provides financial help to destitute undergrad understudies to assist pay for the fetch of their tertiary instruction after wrapping up tall school. It is financed by the Division of Higher Instruction and Preparing.
South Cape TVET College, also referred to as SCC, has six Campuses across the Garden Route and Klein Karroo District. Campuses are the Beaufort West Campus, Bitou Campus in Plettenberg Bay, George Campus, Hessequa Campus in Riversdale, Mossel Bay Campus, and the Oudtshoorn Campus.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is a South African government student financial aid scheme that provides financial aid to poor undergraduate students to help pay for the cost of their tertiary education after finishing high school. It is funded by the Department of Higher Education and Training. The program also manages bursaries such as the Funza Lushaka Teacher Bursary (for students pursuing a teaching qualification), DHET Disability Bursary, and other bursaries from the Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETAs).
Nsfas Open Date
Nsfas Online Application Opens on 1 September and closes on November 302022.
otagouni.com is here to bring you the latest NSFAS news. Kindly check back for more updates
Make sure you have electronic (and Valid copies) of the following:
- A South African identity document/card or, an unabridged birth certificate
- A valid ID of parents and/or guardians (or death certificate where applicable)
- A valid ID of each person living with you in your home
- Pay advice/letter of employment/pension advice (not older than three months)
- Only South African citizens are eligible for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) bursary scheme;
- A student must be registered or intend to register to study at a TVET college
- Applicants will qualify for funding if they fall within the maximum threshold of up to R350,000 of combined gross family income per annum;
- Returning students (studied prior to 2018) will qualify if they fall within the maximum threshold of up to R122,000 of combined gross family income per annum
What does the bursary cover?
- Accommodation in an urban area
- Accommodation in a peri-urban area
- Accommodation in a rural area
- Transport (if you reside up to 40 km from the institution)
- Incidental/personal care allowance
HOW TO APPLY:
-Please visit the NSFAS website – nsfas.org.za or follow the link on our website – https://mthashanacollege.co.za
-You may also choose to visit any Buffalo City TVET College Campus – Student Support Service for assistance.
-Please ensure that you have the correct documents (certified not older than 3 months) in electronic format available:
- Your South African ID or a birth certificate( if you do not have a green bar-coded ID or smart ID card)
- ID of parents and/or guardian or death certificate where applicable.
– Pay advice/letter of employment/ pension advice stating income of parents and/or guardian (SASSA slips are not
required and SASSA should not be included as household income
-Please ensure that you download the CONSENT FORM and that it is completed by your parent/s and or guardian – this
has to be attached to your Application form – see flip-side for details
National Student Financial Aid Scheme NSFAS Details
Nsfas Application 2022 Opening Date
Nsfas Application for 2022 Closing Date
How to Apply for NSFAS Application 2023 – 2024
Nsfas Application Form pdf Download
Nsfas Application Form Details
Nsfas wallet account
How to cancel my nsfas account
How to apply for a nsfas bursary
How to qualify for nsfas bursary
Nsfas payment dates 2022 tvet college
Why are nsfas registration dates for 2022
Where to upload nsfas documents
how to unblock your nsfas wallet
How To Withdraw Funds From NSFAS Wallet
How Much Does Nsfas Pay For Food
Why is nsfas not funding students
Can nsfas stop funding a student
Who qualifies for nsfas funding
Government Vacancies in South Africa
Amazon Vacancies In South Africa
Teaching Vacancies In South Africa
Social Work Vacancies In South Africa