Deputy Principal South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Deputy Principal South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education,
contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.
We seek to make the following appointment at
Abbotts College – Johannesburg South
Reporting to: Marion Kohler
The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.
- Minimum requirement is a recognised Degree and/or 4-year post-matric Teaching Qualification.
- Minimum 5 years Teaching and Management experience in the same or similar type of position in a similar environment
Responsibilities will include:
- To lead as a member of the management team of the School;
- Co-ordination of the academic and timetabling programmes;
- To conduct parent interviews and respond to parental needs;
- To implement and maintain the Code of Conduct;
- Events co-ordination and management;
- Marketing, Public Relations and Advertising management;
- Student discipline;
- To develop Student Leadership;
- Co-ordinate outreach programmes;
- Financial management and control;
- Driving and managing innovation, research, development and implementation of initiatives;
- Provide academic leadership and guidance;
- Project management.
- An open and creative outlook to education;
- Ability to motivate and deal empathetically at all levels;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, students and parents;
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative;
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Conflict management skills;
- Computer literacy is imperative;
- Must be a team player;
- SACE Registration.
ADvTECH, in line with POPIA(Protection of Personal Interest Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognizing and accepting this disclaimer.
Please apply online via the ADvTECH Career Portal:
(If you do not have an existing account on the ADvTECH Career Portal, you will need to register on their website. You do not need to register on the ISASA site)
ADvTECH is an equal opportunity employer. Only successful candidates will be notified. Preference will be given to EE candidates.